So, you’re thinking of doing video interviews, AWESOME! Video content is an amazing way to create engaging content that is easily consumable by online users. Also, business owners and interviewees love having a video that highlights them and their story. Video content is a great way to add value to your interviewees, and have a really fun time doing so!
In order to easily create video interviews, you must take into account many different things. That being said, when you have all your ducks in a row, you’ll be able to knock videos out of the park!
- Establish what type of video you are going to be creating
- Know what you want to film and the shots you need to get
- Ensure that your interviewee is aware of your video creation
- Have a backup plan
- Have your YouTube channel set up
- Have all your video equipment ready
- Have fun!
IMPORTANT: ● Please refer to our Video Training Playlist here for an in-depth training and analysis of producing video content
If you are wanting some examples of different video interviews, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org