During your sponsorship, you may need to share files with Parkbench’s support team.
This could be for a general support ticket, such as uploading your recently sold information or something more complex like the video editing additional service.
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered!
There are several ways to share files for free. While the easiest way to do this, is by sharing via email, some file sizes are simply too large to send this way.
In this case, we recommend the following options:
Google Drive is another free service that many of our sponsors elect to use. In order to use this service, you must sign up for a Google Account. You can do this for free here.
- Once you have a google account, you can upload your file to Google Drive
- On your computer go to drive.google.com
- At the top left, click NEW > File Upload and choose the file or folder that you want to upload
- Alternatively, you can upload files to Google Drive by dragging the file from your desktop into your drive.
WeTransfer is a free file sharing service for files up to 2 GB. Plus it’s super easy to use!
- Go to wetransfer.com
- Fill out the “Email to” field with firstname.lastname@example.org, or the email address of your Parkbench representative.
- Next, fill out your own email in the “Your email” field.
- Finally, click “Add your files” and upload the files that you want to share. Remember there is a 2 GB limit for the free version.
If you have any questions or need any assistance in sharing files be sure to reach out to email@example.com or call us at +1 866 721-3