How To Export Your Gmail Contacts
This article explains how to export your current contacts from your Google Account into a CSV file that you can then upload to Parkbench from your Control Panel to invite to subscribe to your newsletter.
To do this, simply follow these steps:
- Open your Gmail account, and click the 9 dots in the top right corner to access your Google Apps.
- In Google apps, choose Contacts.
- Select which contacts you'd like to export by hovering over their name and clicking the box. If you'd like to select all contacts, click the box at the top and select all.
- Click on the 3 dots above your contacts for More options
- Select Export.
- Choose the format you'd like, and click Export to download the file to your computer.