Step-by-step guide on how to add a business into your Directory.
Adding your business into the Directory is quick and easy! Just follow the steps below to get your listing up on the website:
1. Click on “Directory”
2. Click on “Add a Business
3. Fill in the empty fields.
- Note that the email address you use will also be the Username for your login to Parkbench
- Check the box that says “I am Business Owner” if this business belongs to you
4. Click on “Add a Business”, located at the bottom of the page.
5. You will now see more empty fields for the business information. It will be broken into three sections:
- Business Name - Name of your business
- Parkbench Handle - This will allow you to customize the URL (ex. if you enter "demo-business" in this field, the URL for your listing will be "parkbench.com/demo-business")
- Description - Description/Summary of business
- Address - Business Address. If you don’t want to show the address, check the “Hidden Address?” box
- Category - Business category
- Telephone - Business telephone number
- Website - Business website
You can add links to your social media accounts here. Simply copy and paste the URL to your social media account into the respective field:
Here you can add in the business hours for your business.
- Select the day
- Set the open time.
- Set the close time.
- Click on "Add"
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for the rest of the days of the week
- Leave out any days your business is closed
Fill in the details of your business.
6. When you are done, click on “Add a Business”